Anyone on a trip to Ireland is spoilt for choice when it comes to buying gifts for friends and family back home. There really is something for everyone, from a can of genuine Dublin Guinness for dad to a Celtic cross necklace for the missus. For some fun gifts, here are some great ideas for all the people in your life.
Fathers are notoriously difficult to buy for, but you can’t go wrong with the following ideas!
* Pubs of Ireland Tie – Featuring all the best watering holes the country has to offer, this silk tie is great, even for other men in your family!
* Belleek Mug – Stylish and practical, the basket weave and hand painted shamrocks scream Ireland. It’s also embossed with the word dad.
Mothers work so hard and deserve a treat every now and then!
* “Bless this house” stained glass sun catcher – perfect for any house proud mum.
* Belleek Quizzical Cat Ornament – This curious ornament will look great on any windowsill.
Treat your sister to a little gift that’s guaranteed to make her smile!
* Shamrock Enamel Compact Mirror – Small, stylish and beautiful, the perfect gift for a special sister.
You may not always get on, but this’ll keep you in his good books for a while!
* Session Miniature ‘Picksy’ Harp – A great little harp for any musical brothers. It packs away small and can be tinkered with whenever the feeling takes you!
Bring back some fun and useful gifts for your mates!
* Celtic Trinity Knot Pen – Stylish and affordable, a grand gift from the Emerald isle.
* Irish Tin Whistle Learning Pack – The gift that keeps on giving, help your friends become an expert musician.
This one depends on your special relationship, but a cast iron St. Brigid’s Cross or Celtic Creation Cross looks good and will last many years!
Difficult to buy for, but Belleek ornaments are a good choice. From tea sets to vases, these are beautiful gifts.
A baby Irish Leprechaun vest is the best gift for the babies in your life!